Elite status fast track

Discussion in 'Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles' started by ffitalia, Jan 31, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. ffitalia

ffitalia Silver Member

Status Points:
    At frequentflyerbonuses web site I found this two interesting targeted offer
    - Fast track to Gold Elite
    - Fast track to Platinum Elite

Register before March 31, 2014, to receive:
    - 60 days of complimentary Gold/Platinum Medallion status.
    - 60 days of complimentary Delta Sky Club® membership.

Then, if book one BusinessElite® ticket and fly within 60 days of registration, you’ll earn:
    • Gold/Platinum Medallion status through February 2015.
    • Delta Sky Club membership for an additional 10 months.
    • 50,000/100,000 bonus miles.

WilliamQ, KENNECTED, Gargoyle and 2 others like this.
  2. USAF_Pride
    Original Member

USAF_Pride Gold Member

Status Points:
    Highly targeted to the NY market

WilliamQ and ffitalia like this.
  3. meswanson

meswanson Silver Member

Status Points:
    I tried it. It stated that only those who received this email from Delta could be qualified. Perhaps it is because I am currently attempting to status match my UAL1K to Platinum Medallion?

WilliamQ likes this.
  4. ffitalia

ffitalia Silver Member

Status Points:
    I suspected, otherwise it was too good

WilliamQ likes this.
  5. Sam Barnes

Sam Barnes New Member

Status Points:
    I was targeted for this but my T&Cs were slightly different:

Bonus Offer: If you meet the criteria to participate, you will receive Platinum Medallion status and Delta Sky Club® access for 60 days. The 60-day period will start upon enrollment in the promotion. In order to extend your Medallion status and Delta Sky Club membership after the 60 days, you'll need to purchase and fly one qualifying BusinessElite® fare (fare classes J/C/D/I/Z) on a flight offering BusinessElite service within 60 days after enrolling. Qualifying flight must be marketed and operated by Delta. Codeshare flights operated by carriers other than Delta are excluded from this offer. Only tickets purchased with a published fare that earns full mileage accrual will qualify. Upon taking a qualifying flight, your Medallion status will automatically be extended through February 2015, your Delta Sky Club membership will be extended an additional ten (10) months and you will earn 100,000 bonus miles. Bonus miles earned with this promotion do not count toward Medallion or Million Miler™ status.

Does this mean that any J/C/D/I/Z fares will satisfy the requirement for me? Or do they have to be specifically the trans-pacific, -atlantic, -continental? Or are they always one and the same?

WilliamQ likes this.
  6. gregm

gregm Gold Member

Status Points:
    There are domestic transcon and int'l flights with BE. Besides the fare class, you can see whether its First or BE when looking at the seat map as well.

WilliamQ likes this.
  7. foxberg

foxberg Gold Member

Status Points:
    Targeted.:mad: I'm in NYC and neither myself or my GF were eligible. That would really help on the upcoming trip to AUA :(

WilliamQ likes this.
  8. WilliamQ

WilliamQ Gold Member

Status Points:
    I really feel your pain (literally) :(

ffitalia and foxberg like this.