Status Points:
    The KVS Tool does support Elite Award Availability on DL:

[​IMG]

MSPeconomist likes this.
  2. MSPeconomist
    Original Member

MSPeconomist Gold Member

Status Points:
    This is elite availability for GM and PM, not DM (Diamond, top tier). My understanding is that DL is making more domestic coach award seats available for higher tiers, so that GM. PM, and DM have different inventory levels. In fact, a few people have done some experiments to check for these differences and claim to have verified the distinction. According to the pattern, there should be an additional ND/YE code bucket.

KVS Tool likes this.
  3. KVS Tool

KVS Tool Z Representative

Status Points:
    Thanks for the info! If there is additional Award Availability for the SM Diamond tier, then it would be supported as well -- we just don't have any confirmed reports from the KVS Tool members on it yet -- perhaps, you would like to be the 1st one? ;)

However, it would not be ND, as it is the Booking Class for Economy Medium Awards (as shown in the table above).

MSPeconomist likes this.
  4. MSPeconomist
    Original Member

MSPeconomist Gold Member

Status Points:
    I'm DM and I don't have access to other DL accounts so I can't find inventory differences myself but IIRC others claim to have seem it. I think there was an extensive discussion with some experimentation on FT when DL first announced the enhanced inventory for elites, about 6-12 months ago I would guess. There might have also been a brief discussion of the enhanced inventory on MP with comments on whether every higher tier means more domestic coach low award seats. AFAIK DL's statements on this have been rather vague regarding whether all eligible elites see the same additional seats or whether PM and then DM get even more. The separate codes that you show in KVS seem to verify that there should be a difference between GM and PM for this, but of course my issue is that I believe that DM should be still better inventory than PM.