Electronic Boarding Passes at LGA

Discussion in 'Air Canada | Aeroplan' started by slalom, Sep 4, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. slalom

slalom Silver Member

Status Points:
    I've been using electronic boarding passes for some time on trans-border flights with UA and Delta, but they haven't been available on AC. I just did OLCI for a flight tomorrow, and was given the following options:

Mobile Boarding Pass
    [​IMG]
    Fly paperless and help the environment by choosing to receive your electronic boarding pass on your internet enabled mobile device, in lieu of receiving a printable boarding pass.

[​IMG]

An Air Canada Electronic Boarding Pass is a 2D barcode image that is sent to your mobile device and contains all of your flight details.

Would you want to take advantage of this feature?
    Yes, I would like to receive an electronic boarding pass on my mobile device via email.
    Yes, I would like to receive an electronic boarding pass on my mobile device via SMS/text message.
    No, I will have the regular Web Check-in boarding pass.
    [​IMG]

___________________________________________-

Unfortunately, boarding passes need still need to be printed at the airport to enable TSA Pre.

2. tomh009
    Original Member

tomh009 Gold Member

Status Points:
    This is airport by airport. NRT and HND offer this, and I believe YYZ does as well for international flights (transborder requires US immigration stamping the boarding pass which is incompatible with modern technology).

ACMM likes this.