Easy 525 US Miles For $4 - Today July 18 Only

Discussion in 'General Discussion | Miles/Points' started by Mooper, Jul 18, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. Mooper
    Original Member

Mooper Silver Member

Status Points:
    USairways Daily Deals has an ongoing offer of 500 bonus US Dividend Miles for signing up and making your first purchase, but the deals are usually too expensive to make it worthwhile just for the miles. Today is an exception. There's a cool little credit card holder that attaches to your cell phone for $4.98, available today only (or until they sell out). It makes a nice stocking stuffer or might even be useful to you, so it's worth considering the purchase for less than one cent per mile plus the 18-month extension of your US account expiration. You also get 5 miles per dollar spent, bringing your total to 525 miles for $4.98 (checkout shows a charge of only $4, so maybe it will turn out even better). Finally, you can also get 500 miles per person you refer, so you can daisy-chain with your family/friend accounts and nearly double the return. Enjoy!

Link to offer: US Airways Daily Deals

The link above includes me as your referrer... thanks!

2. cvarming
    Original Member

cvarming Silver Member

Status Points:
  3. kwai
    Original Member

kwai Gold Member

Status Points:
    This appears to be SOLD OUT.

4. Mooper
    Original Member

Mooper Silver Member

Status Points:
    Yes, per the title, it was a one-day offer July 18th. There's a very good chance, however, that a future deal will come in under the $5 mark and be worth it again. No guarantee and might need to wait a bit, but I'd bet one will come around. Sorry you missed this one.

5. TravelBear

TravelBear Gold Member

Status Points:
    I got in on it last night using your referral.

cvarming likes this.
  6. kwai
    Original Member

kwai Gold Member

Status Points:
    I wasn't trying to get in on it. Just updated the info since it was in a place easily accessed.