Earning CR1s after hitting 75K

Discussion in 'United Airlines | MileagePlus' started by Canadi>n, Jul 24, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. Canadi>n
    Original Member

Canadi>n Gold Member

Status Points:
    As I understand it, those of us who were 1K last year and requalified this year have been earning 2 CR1s after flying 10K EQMs on UA metal each quarter. And everyone who passes 75K will be earning a pair. So I assume that if I fly 10K EQMs or more on UA metal in the third quarter of 2011 and also pass the 75K mark, will earn 4 CR1s. And after crossing the 100K mark two more, plus another two for flying 10K EQMs on UA metal in the fourth quarter.

2. Wandering Aramean
    Original Member

Wandering Aramean Gold Member

Status Points:
    Is there a question in there?

I believe your assumption is correct in terms of the timing of the earnings. Keep in mind that they post when you cross the threshold, not at the end of the quarter for the 75K and additional 25K ones.

3. goalie
    Original Member

goalie Gold Member

Status Points:
    Correct-and my 2 75k CR'1 posted one week after I crossed the threshold

4. theBOAT
    Original Member

theBOAT Silver Member

Status Points:
    I take it this is one difference between Continental & United. I crossed 75k this year about 2 months ago and haven't received any CR-1's (or equivalent). Too bad, they'd be coming in handy for me tomorrow!

Edited to add: looks like I did in fact earn them at 75k, according to CO.com. I just need to wait until "mid-year" for them to post to my account. Isn't mid-year already over?

theBOAT

5. Wandering Aramean
    Original Member

Wandering Aramean Gold Member

Status Points:
    Nope. That said, the CO SWUs just went live and the CR1s are not far behind.

6. Flyer1976
    Original Member

Flyer1976 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Not exactly...I only got two when I was supposed to get six...