Earning 5X Points At Amazon With Chase Ink Cards

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Oct 10, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    Amazon is one of those retailers that does not have a shopping portal to earn more points on your purchases. There are cards that can give extra points, but none quite as lucrative as the Chase cards with point bonuses. Note: The quarterly bonus for the Chase Freedom during this quarter includes Amazon. That means you can earn 5x points on Amazon purchases up to the first $1,500 in the bonus category. See this page for more. When it comes to the Chase Ink cards, it is very easy to get 5x points on Amazon purchases. In fact, it is so easy that you would expect people to use this all the time but people are still surprised when I tell them about this. The best part is that this 5X point earning is not just restricted to Amazon – it applies to any store/restaurant that has gift cards sold at office supply stores. I often write about Amazon Deals of the Day that have relevancy to my readers. Having gift cards in... The post Earning 5X Points At Amazon With Chase Ink Cards appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...