Earn up to 30,000 bonus miles on your next flight (possibly targeted)

Discussion in 'British Airways | Executive Club' started by jmrich1432, Jul 20, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. jmrich1432
    Original Member

jmrich1432 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Just got this promo from BA for transatlantic travel booked 7/20-8/17 and taken by 10/12/2011. Possibly targeted. Link at the bottom....

Dear Ms jmrich1432,

Available exclusively on your first flight as an Executive Club member, you'll experience the exceptional comfort and style of British Airways while earning up to 30,000 bonus BA Miles.
    You can earn bonus BA Miles in any cabin you choose: 10,000 in World Traveller (economy), 15,000 in
    World Traveller Plus (premium economy) or 30,000 in Club World (business class) and First. In addition, you'll earn 100% of the mileage flown when you travel on British Airways, American Airlines® and Iberia®*. To earn a bonus on your first flight as an Executive Club member, register and book qualifying round-trip transatlantic travel between July 20 and August 17, for travel completed by October 12, 2011.

After your flight, you'll be closer to your dream destination. Use your BA Miles for reward flights** to nearly 600 destinations worldwide on British Airways or any of our partner airlines. With rewards flights starting at just 25,000 BA Miles with our domestic partner airlines, you'll be on your way to your next vacation in no time.
    As always, we look forward to welcoming you on board a British Airways flight soon.
    Warm regards,
    Mark Webb

http://www.britishairways.com/trave...tm_term=BBBB526JBBQM&utm_content=BBBB526JBBN7

2. Remky
    Original Member

Remky Silver Member

Status Points:
    I got this too, but I don't think I'll be able to take advantage of it. I'd love to take a quick trip over to London too. September is the best month to go to London IMHO.

3. garyst16
    Original Member

garyst16 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Got this one too! Unfortunately, no travel plans for the UK in my near future...

4. LAXtraveler
    Original Member

LAXtraveler Gold Member

Status Points:
    Got it as well... I wish I could make it.