Earn up to 15,000 Bonus Aeroplan Miles with Air Canada until March 24, 2013.

Discussion in 'Air Canada | Aeroplan' started by tcook052, Jan 14, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. tcook052
    Original Member

tcook052 Silver Member

Starting today, book all your business flights with Air Canada to land maximum rewards. You can earn up to 15,000 Bonus Aeroplan Miles when you fly by March 24!

Earn up to 15,000 Bonus Aeroplan Miles with Air Canada until March 24, 2013.

Here's how:

Register now.

Book and fly between January 14 and March 24, 2013 on Air Canada or Air Canada Express flights booked with a Tango Plus, Latitude, Executive Class or Executive First™ fare. Only new bookings made during this time period count towards the promotion.

5 segments 2,000 Bonus Aeroplan Miles

10 segments 5,000 Bonus Aeroplan Miles

20 segments 15,000 Bonus Aeroplan Miles

In addition of earning up to 15,000 bonus miles, by booking any of those fares you'll earn a minimum 100% Altitude Qualifying Miles1, which will bring you closer to your 2014 Air Canada Altitude™ status.
    Book your flight now and you'll take off with bonus miles. Remember, you need to fly by March 24 to take advantage of this great offer.

Altitude Qualifying Miles were previously known as Air Canada Status Miles.
    To qualify for this offer you must be an Aeroplan Member. If you are not an Aeroplan Member, you can enroll online today by visiting this page. Activation of new memberships may take up to 72 hours.
    Must register between January 14, 2013, and March 24, 2013.
    A one-time registration for this offer is required and can be completed online on the registration section of this page or by calling 1 800 342-8026.
    Valid on scheduled flights operated by Air Canada and under the Air Canada Express banner. Bonus Aeroplan Miles for eligible flights flown will be awarded for new bookings made as of January 14, 2013, for travel between January 14, 2013 and March 24, 2013.
    To qualify, the flight segments must be travelled in the following eligible fare options (booking classes): Travel within Canada and between Canada and the US, the Caribbean (incl. Central America) and Mexico: Tango Plus (M,U,H,Q,V,W,S,K,L,T) ; Latitude (Y,B) ; Executive Class Lowest (D,Z); Executive Class Flexible (J,C); Travel between Canada and South America, Europe, Israel, Asia and Australia: Tango Plus (M,U,H,Q,V,W,S); Latitude (Y,B); Executive First Lowest (C,D,Z); Executive First Flexible (J).
    Valid on published fares eligible for Aeroplan Mile accumulation. This offer is not applicable when selecting the "No Aeroplan Miles" opt-out travel option with the purchase of a Tango Plus fare for international travel or when travelling on an Air Canada Unlimited Flight Pass.
    Can qualify to a maximum bonus of 15,000 Bonus Aeroplan Miles.
    Bonus Aeroplan Miles are not Altitude Qualifying Miles (previously known as Air Canada Status Miles) and do not count towards Air Canada Altitude.
    Bonus Aeroplan Miles will be credited up to three weeks after the qualifying flights are completed
    Upgraded flight segments (eUpgrades, Last minute paid upgrades, Star Alliance Upgrade Awards, etc) will be tracked for this promotion based on the eligibility of the original Economy Class fare purchased.
    All flight rewards are not eligible for mileage accumulation.
    Bonus Aeroplan Miles cannot be sold and are non-transferable. They have no cash value and cannot be converted to cash or refunded if unused.
    Offer is subject to change at Air Canada’s sole discretion without notice; other conditions and restrictions may apply.
  2. The Lev
    Original Member

The Lev Silver Member

Not impressed that it only applies to new bookings - I've already got over 10 segments booked for that time period, but looks like I get nada. :(
    The Winger likes this.
  3. tomh009
    Original Member

tomh009 Gold Member

I just booked a flight last night so it'll qualify. Not sure what to do about my NRT flights though ...
  4. The Winger
    Original Member

The Winger Silver Member

This doesn't surprise me at all, I'm surprised they didn't start this kind of crap earlier.
  5. georockc

georockc Silver Member

wow, glad I waited to book those flights. 8 segments booked today, one more RT before the deadline still to book.