Earn up to 1000 Business ExtrAA Points

Discussion in 'American Airlines | AAdvantage' started by Kaanapali, Oct 7, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. Kaanapali
    Original Member

Kaanapali Gold Member

Status Points:
    If you have not had a paid flight on AA in a while (ie a couple of months) you may be eligible to get up to 1000 Business ExtrAA points.....for registering for a bonus, updating your profile and booking a flight.

Earn 200 ExtrAA points....just for registering. Enter Oct11Bonus123 for bonus.
    Earn another 300 ExtrAA points....for updating company's account information.
    Earn another 500 ExtrAA points...for booking a R/T and completing same by November 15, 2011.

https://www.businessextraa.com/PublicLoginAction.do

2. mbranciforte

mbranciforte Active Member

Status Points:
    It's funny and weird because I have flown very recently and still was sent this offer. I enrolled, but when I went to follow the link to update company info, it didn't seem to work properly. I already had a flight booked and it departs Wednesday...I hope that counts....what do you think?

Kaanapali likes this.
  3. Kaanapali
    Original Member

Kaanapali Gold Member

Status Points:
    The link to update company information did not work for me as well...it just brought up the AA booking site. So I just manually updated the company info on the Business ExtrAA page of my account...and took a screenshot.

mbranciforte likes this.
  4. JohnDeere19
    Original Member

JohnDeere19 Gold Member

Status Points:
    I'm a huge fan of the business extraa program. It honestly has a huge impact on who I book and who I recommend to co-workers.

FriendlySkies likes this.
  5. Espan

Espan Silver Member

Status Points:
    Yes, does anybody know how/where to login so as to be able to enter the promo code?

6. viguera
    Original Member

viguera Gold Member

Status Points:
    After you login, use the toolbar on top and select My Account --> Register for promotions.

dkelly1110, Kaanapali and Espan like this.
  7. Espan

Espan Silver Member

Status Points:
    Thanks

8. Kaanapali
    Original Member

Kaanapali Gold Member

Status Points:
    viguera likes this.
  9. dkelly1110
    Original Member

dkelly1110 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Does one have to call AA to add the BusinessExtrAA number to a previous reservation? I did not see a place on the reservations site to add the number. I did, however, add it to my AA preferences but fear it may not apply retroactively.

10. sukn
    Original Member

sukn Silver Member

Status Points:
    No you will have to call:

Q - Once I add my Business ExtrAA number to my Reservation Preferences, will it be automatically added to my existing reservations?
    A - No, you must have your number added to any reservations that have already been booked. Please call American Airlines Meeting Services at 800-433-1790, open 6:00AM to 12 midnight CT daily.

More info here:

https://www.businessextraa.com/StaticPageAction.do?userAction=bookFlight

Also, there is a place to add the BusinessExtrAA number when making a reservation on aa.com. It's during step 3 when you add the passenger details. It's at the bottom of the page where you would also add a promo code.

dkelly1110 likes this.
  11. serion

serion Silver Member

Status Points:
    Is there a min fare to qualify for this?