Earn Up To 100,000 Points Referring Your Chase Cards

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Mar 26, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    Chase launches pretty frequent offers of bonus points for referring people to their cards. It is a nice way to get some strong word of mouth on their products without having to pay out cash referrals. With the combination of referring these two cards, you can receive up to 100,000 Ultimate Reward points! Don’t have the Chase Sapphire Preferred or Chase Freedom? If you do not have one of these cards but would like to receive them, you could use my refer a friend links – just below. You will receive 40,000 Ultimate Reward points after spending $4,000 in 90 days for the Chase Sapphire Preferred (and I will receive 5,000 points). With the Chase Freedom, you will receive $100 cash back after spending $500 in 90 days (and I will receive 5,000 points). Thank you for supporting the site! - Chase Freedom – $100 cash back after spending $500 in 90 days - Chase Sapphire Preferred – 40,000 Ultimate Reward points after spending $4,000 in 90 days Earn Up... The post Earn Up To 100,000 Points Referring Your Chase Cards appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...