Earn Thousands Of Hyatt Points With New Promo

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jan 12, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    Hyatt’s promo for the new year came out last week and is live for registration and stays can begin this Thursday, January 15, to earn the points. Hyatt’s New 2015 Promo Is Here – Earn Thousands Of Points – Hyatt Stay More, Play More Promo Registration Hyatt had built up this “Stay More, Play More” promo a bit but it does not appear to be all that different from past promos. In fact, I received the same offer that I got last year at this time. This is also similar to the promo from this past fall, although I had not received the high targeted offer that time. This promo is again targeted but many people do seem to be getting the offer for up to 50,000 points with some people receiving targeted offers for earning up to 65,000 points. At the other end of the spectrum, my wife received another common offer – 2,000 points after making one stay at any Hyatt. Here is the breakdown of the earning... The post Earn Thousands Of Hyatt Points With New Promo appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...