Earn Quadruple Choice points for stays from 8/25 to 11/3, 2011

Discussion in 'Choice | Privileges' started by miles and smiles, Aug 19, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. miles and smiles
    Original Member

miles and smiles Gold Member

Status Points:
    Chimpy, Lufthansa Flyer and Kaanapali like this.
  2. RicGarrido
    Original Member

RicGarrido Silver Member

Status Points:
    4x points is a decent deal for hotel stays August 25-November 3.

miles and smiles likes this.
  3. Jett Rink
    Original Member

Jett Rink Silver Member

Status Points:
    Earn 4x the Choice Privileges® Points*
    Register now to receive:
    • 4x the Choice Privileges points when booking at ChoiceHotels.com or 800-4CHOICE for every stay with arrival between August 25 and November 3, 2011
    • Double Choice Privileges points for bookings made through other methods
    • 4x the Choice Privileges points for Elite Diamond and Elite Platinum members when booking through any channel
    *Valid Choice Privileges number must be provided upon check-in for stay to be eligible. Members must register on this page before arrival for stay to be eligible. Book at ChoiceHotels.com or 800.4CHOICE, at qualifying rates, to earn quadruple Choice Privileges points with arrival between 8/25/11 and 11/3/11 at any hotel in the Choice Privileges program. Members who register in advance of stay and book qualifying rates through other channels are eligible for double points. You must maintain an address in the U.S. (including U.S. territories) or Canada to be eligible for this promotion. Allow 72 hours from check-out for points to post to your account. For program details, eligible rates, eligible countries and point redemption rules, visit choiceprivileges.com
    ---------------------------------------
    I'd sure like to know why I didn't receive an email from Choice about this promo, as my profile has me down for Choice emails. :( And, AND, I don't see this on the Choice website, whether I'm logged in or not. :rolleyes:

Anyway, I registered. :cool:

Pity the poor saps that don't know about this promo, and that you have to register for it. :rolleyes:

miles and smiles likes this.
  4. kellio
    Original Member

kellio Gold Member

Status Points:
    This might be a way to get some points if Choice is going to be a hit in US Grand Slam promo.

Chimpy, savydog and viguera like this.