Earn Miles through Toolbar & Shopping

Discussion in 'US Airways | Dividend Miles' started by jbwilli14, Feb 23, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. My Dividend Miles were about to expire so I went on the US Airways site to see how I can buy miles or stay active, and saw that they have a toolbar you can download where you get points for your searches and if you shop via their shopping site you get points per $ spent (http://usairways.skymall.com/)! Buy taking part in this, I added miles to my account and kept it active for the 18 months. Love this!

2. Westsox
    Original Member

Westsox Gold Member

Status Points:
    The shopping mall and tool bar options are also available for several other programs if you are looking for a way to earn a few point to keep an account active.

RedM3Pilot likes this.
  3. RedM3Pilot
    Original Member

RedM3Pilot Gold Member

Status Points:
    Outside of buying the miles outright and flying, the shopping site quite an effective way to accumulate RDMs. There are always items that I'm going to buy anyway...might as well double-dip: miles from the shopping partner and miles on my credti card.

And the toolbar is indeed a quick and easy way to reset that 18-month expiration for next to nothing.

4. Tiki
    Original Member

Tiki Silver Member

Status Points:
    They've added some very useful partners. I got miles for renewing my Norton 360/Symantic via the link and also used them for the monthly hosting on GoDaddy for my website which is all stuff I need to pay anyway.

5. dcpatti
    Original Member

dcpatti Silver Member

Status Points:
    Some of the web hosting offers are quite lucrative, especially for elites who get extra RDM with shopping mall purchases. I wouldn't buy the web packages just to get the miles, but if you're looking for a domain name and/or web hosting anyway, there's some nice bonuses out there plus the vendors I checked seemed to have good, competitive pricing.