Earn Lots of Points Eating Out Today By Stacking Offers

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jul 4, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    Happy 4th of July! Today is also the first Friday of July which means you earn a little extra on your dining charges put on your Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card. Normally dining charges put on the Sapphire Preferred (even those at a fast food restaurant) will earn you 2x Ultimate Reward points, but on First Fridays you get 3x on all dining charges! Hopefully you are enjoying some good old American BBQ and watermelon at a 4th of July gathering, but in case you need to pick up a meal along the way make sure to pull out your Sapphire Preferred since every point counts!

[​IMG]

Also, in addition to some of the massive dining bonuses I’ve already mentioned via Dining Rewards Network programs (I’ve seen 10k American Airlines miles and 5k United miles), last night I saw double Southwest points via Rapid Rewards Dining in July. That one doesn’t sound as exciting as 10k or 5k miles, but it may be more helpful for some who aren’t going to hit the threshold necessary to trigger the bigger bonuses. All of these are targeted offers I believe, but they seem pretty widely targeted, so log into your dining program websites to see if you were included in the offer.

[​IMG]

Just assuming you dined at a participating restaurant that paid out double dining miles in July….you would be earning 10x Southwest points per dollar if you were a VIP dinner or 6x points per dollar if you were a regular member. On top of that you could earn 3x Ultimate Reward points by paying with your Sapphire Preferred card today. That is 9x – 13x points per dollar just for eating and/or drinking. Not bad! Stacking deals like this is how you take points earning to another level.

Happy eating, or barbequing, or whatever your family enjoys on the 4th of July!

Disclosure: I do receive a commission if you are approved for a credit card using one of my affiliate links. As always, thanks for your support.

The post Earn Lots of Points Eating Out Today By Stacking Offers appeared first on Mommy Points.

The post Earn Lots of Points Eating Out Today By Stacking Offers appeared first on BoardingArea.

Continue reading...