Earn hundreds (or thousands) of miles when buying BW travel card

Discussion in 'Best Western | Rewards' started by jaw_24, Jun 2, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. jaw_24
    Original Member

jaw_24 Silver Member

Got this e-mail, looks pretty good considering you can double dip (earn on purchase of card and then earn again on stays). Anything that I've missed? The only thing I noticed on the TAC of the travel cards is

But I'm not sure if that implies all BW locations, or just select locations.

Earn 500 American Airlines AAdvantage® Bonus Miles for Every $50 Travel Card Purchase

Get away this summer with and pocket some extra AAdvantage miles when you purchase the Best Western Travel Card®. The Travel Card works just like cash and can be redeemed for hotel charges at 4,000* Best Western hotels worldwide.To get this offer, just join Best Western's free frequent guest program, Best Western Rewards, and select American Airlines as your earning preference. As a member that has selected to earn American Airlines AAdvantage miles, not only will you will earn AAdvantage miles for every Best Western stay, you’ll earn 500 AAdvantage miles for every $50 Travel Card purchased through August 31, 2011.

Exiled in Express likes this.