Earn Free Travel: Spend $250 on Anti Monkey Butt Powder or Other Products at Rite Aid

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Feb 2, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    “Brian — Just read your post on the topic”, Travis at One Mile at a Time posted here in the Comments section, as he wrote a similar article to mine pertaining to a promotion offered by Rite Aid called Happy You Year where you could be rewarded based on how much you spend. “Apparently we both share the same sense of humor, cause I can’t stop saying Anti Monkey Butt Powder! I’ve worked it into 3 conversations today alone!!!!” Travis, this one is for you, as Rite Aid is offering a similar promotion for the month of February called FABuary, as reported in this article by Jennifer of Deals We Like — and yes, you can once again purchase $250.00 worth of six ounces of Anti Monkey Butt powder or any combination of 6,389 other participating products to earn free travel — but this time around, there is one major difference... The post Earn Free Travel: Spend $250 on Anti Monkey Butt Powder or Other Products at Rite Aid appeared first on The Gate.

Continue reading...