Earn 750 Dividend MIles at La Quinta Inns & Suites®, before 7/31/11

Discussion in 'US Airways | Dividend Miles' started by Kohoutek, Apr 10, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. Kohoutek
    Original Member

Kohoutek Silver Member

Status Points:
    Normally, 250 Dividend Miles, if not choosing points.

http://www.lq.com/lq/reservations/cobrand/index.jsp?cobrand=USAIRWAYS

[​IMG]

* Offer valid for qualifying stays defined as follows: (i) check-in between April 1, 2011 and July 31, 2011 at any La Quinta Inns & Suites® location; (ii) pay a room rate that is eligible to earn miles per stay in the La Quinta Returns program, which are most rates available to the general public, including Best Available Rate, AAA, and AARP; (iii) at time of check-in, state that you want to earn US Airways Dividend Miles® in lieu of La Quinta Returns Points and provide both your La Quinta Returns and Dividend member numbers. Guest must be a member in both La Quinta Returns® and the US Airways Dividend Miles program to earn airline miles per stay. A stay is defined as one or more consecutive nights at the same hotel, even if intermittent check-in/check-out events occur. This offer is available for one room only, and cannot be combined with any other offers, discounts or promotions and is non-transferable. Please allow 6-8 weeks after check-out for your miles to post to your Dividend Miles account. All La Quinta Returns program terms and conditions apply; for details, please visit LQ.com/Returns. All Dividend Miles® terms and conditions apply, including US Airways right to modify or terminate the Dividend Miles Program. Go to usairways.com/dividendmiles for more details.

Kalboz, sobore and gleff like this.
  2. gleff
    Original Member

gleff Co-founder

Status Points:
    Nice offer if you're staying at La Quinta anyway. But it would take about 40 times this many miles to make me consider that. :)

(Kidding, there are a couple towns I've been to where it's meaningfully the best option that exists!)

3. scubaflyer
    Original Member

scubaflyer Silver Member

Status Points:
    :) I agree with this. Definitely would not be my first choice, but it has been the best option in many areas I have visited.

4. Kalboz
    Original Member

Kalboz Gold Member

Status Points:
    It would also be nice if US Airways was running the Grand Slam promo during this "between April 1, 2011 and July 31, 2011" Period.