Earn 2,000 extra points per night at WA Properties

Discussion in 'Hilton | HHonors' started by luv2travel, Nov 18, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. luv2travel

luv2travel Silver Member

Status Points:
    Received this email today...appears to be a targeted promotion...

"As an existing Conrad guest it's clear you appreciate the finer things in life, so we'd like to introduce you to Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, which are also among the most breathtaking destinations in the world. And now they're among the most generous. Register today and you'll receive 2,000 Bonus Points every night you stay at any Waldorf Astoria from now until February 29, 2012.*

Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts offers more than 20 unique landmark destinations. Each is exceptional. Each bestows an experience to savour. All provide the unparalleled style and service that are the hallmarks of our name. Discover Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts. Extraordinary Places. A Singular Experience."

**Offer is valid for recipient of this email only and is non–transferable. Offer valid for stays completed between November 17, 2011, and February 29, 2012, ("Promotion Period") at Waldorf Astoria Hotels and Resorts. This offer is not valid for groups and cannot be combined with other select offers. To receive 2,000 Bonus Points per night, Hilton HHonors™ members must first register prior to check–in of your stay within the Promotion Period. Please allow 4–6 weeks from completion of your stays for points to appear in your HHonors account. Bonus Points do not count toward Elite tier qualification.

Brooks Duvall likes this.
  2. nime01
    Original Member

nime01 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Also got this for Conrad.

3. DAS02135
    Original Member

DAS02135 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Thanks for sharing. I emailed customer service to see if they'll sign me up. It's worked in the past!

nime01 likes this.
  4. DAS02135
    Original Member

DAS02135 Gold Member

Status Points:
    I failed. At least with email customer service. Maybe the Diamond Desk would do it if I asked, but without a promo number, it's probably not worth the time.

Still, thanks for sharing. I didn't know Hilton did brand-specific promos.

nime01 likes this.