Earn 15X United Miles + Amex Offer + 20% Off At eBags

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, May 15, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Yesterday, I posted about a deal combo that would let you save money, earn miles, and pick up some things that you may have had a need for. Today, we head into round 2 – instead of AA miles at 10X, you can now get 15X United miles. While I love AA miles, United miles are some of the best beneficial to me, so this deal combo is actually something that would be more of an interest to me. Hopefully, it will be the same for you! Great Deal Combo: Amex Offer, 15X United Miles, 20% Coupon [eBags] Amex Offer: $15 Back on $75 eBags Purchase Accessing the Amex Offer Log in to your American Express account and click on any of the cards you have in the account. Scroll down to the Offers portion and you should see the following offer waiting for you! Here are the details: Must be used by June 10, 2015 Must be used online Enrollment limited (in other words, save this offer to your card now) To maximize it, add the offer... The post Earn 15X United Miles + Amex Offer + 20% Off At eBags appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...