Early Today Only - Starbucks bottomless drip coffee tumbler for the month of January for $30

Discussion in 'Off Topic/Social' started by iolaire, Dec 3, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. iolaire
    Original Member

iolaire Gold Member

Status Points:
    Got to the @Starbucks store early to buy bottomless drip coffee tumbler for the month of January for $30! http://rekindle.starbucks.com/en-us/gifts Late risers will miss this.

Basic deal is you get to fill the tumbler for free all January - might have some limitations as far as once per store etc... I got this last year for ~$20 and it was such a great deal that I also got my wife one this year.

Even when traveling in the US we were able to refill the cup and have a drink to share. For example on a bike trip from Downtown SDO to the lighthouse we were able to stop mid route and have a coffee...

It looked like the store had about 10. Last year at 9 am I had to visit three stores to fine one in stock. So if you are interested get there early...

Gargoyle and uggboy like this.
  2. iolaire
    Original Member

iolaire Gold Member

Status Points:
    So my wife and I filled up our cups for the first time this morning at a suburban Starbucks in a strip center and they had about 10 more of these cups sitting out. Its still a great deal, if it interests you keep any eye out for brown tumblers with numbers and tier drops on it. I don't know why they are still in stock - but if I had to guess it would be probably that at the $30 price point its worth it for them to see more of them - unless they just forgot to put out the stock on Dec 3rd...

Gargoyle and uggboy like this.
  3. AUSsie

AUSsie Silver Member

Status Points:
    I at first thought this was a joke post, since a coffee tumbler with no bottom seemed like a bad idea.

Gargoyle and iolaire like this.