Early Morning Hotel Coffee

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Aug 6, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    I spend a lot of time talking about travel pet peeves. For example, a few months ago I wrote a post about my biggest hotel pet peeves. I've realized I don't spend enough time sharing positive reinforcement of things in the travel industry that I appreciate. In other words, rather than just point out the things that tick me off, I'll spend more time sharing the things I appreciate. For example, I recently wrote a post about how much I love hotels with real blackout shades -- it's one of the greatest features a hotel room can have, in my opinion. Another thing I really appreciate in hotels is when they have coffee available early in the morning. It never ceases to amaze me how many hotels only have breakfast available at 7AM, and there's nowhere to get coffee prior to that. Yes, there's in-room dining, but I'm not paying $20 for a pot of coffee, between the delivery charge, tip, and inflated prices to begin with. And that doesn't even address how inefficient it all is. The post Early Morning Hotel Coffee appeared first on One Mile at a Time. Related StoriesBlackout Blinds At Hotels… Why Are They So Rare?Introduction: Flying Brussels Airlines To TomorrowlandHyatt Hotels In India On Sale

Continue reading...