E190 CarryOn Dimensions - US Airways

Discussion in 'US Airways | Dividend Miles' started by Karen White, Apr 25, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. Help! I am flying tomorrow (4/26) on an E190 (US Airways) into Philadelphia, and then connecting to out west. I would like to know the size of allowable carry-ons; will my normal Tumi rollerbag make it? I have a "tight" connection, so I definitely won't go the route of checked luggage, and last experience with waiting on the jetway for the gate-checked luggage resulted in a missed connection (love having to wait for the bus to go from F to A ...!!!) So, the rule is if it doesn't go on the plane with me, then it doesn't go .... or, a FedEx package gets sent.

Thanks!

ACMM likes this.
  2. ACMM
    Original Member

ACMM Gold Member

Status Points:
    Welcome to MP Karen! I think you may be best posting this on the US Airways forum. This forum is about the ExpertFlyer tool which allows flight searches etc. I do not think EF has information on carry-on rules.

The US Airways forum is located here

Good luck with your flight tomorrow! :)

[I have given you a starting like to get you on your way to Original Member here on milePoint!]

3. Thank you!!! I am just now trying to identify all the forums, etc on this site ...

ACMM likes this.
  4. ACMM
    Original Member

ACMM Gold Member

Status Points:
    No worries - if you have questions just ask and someone will try to help. There is a Newbies forum which is a good location for questions you may have.