E190 Bulkhead First

Discussion in 'US Airways | Dividend Miles' started by JetsettingEric, Sep 17, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. JetsettingEric
    Original Member

JetsettingEric Silver Member

Status Points:
    Has anyone flown the bulkhead first class on the E-190? How is it?

I usually prefer the A seats, but i'm going with my gf and prefer the side with two seats. The cabin is empty but i got assigned row 1 which is a bit unusual - as I thought they usually hold those seats.

Seat guru notes the extra legroom - just can't remember how much off the top of my head. I'm usually a row 2 guy and prefer underseat storage for my bags.

Before i get asked why i didn't put this in the First in Express thread - the E190s are mainline...

Not a big deal - taking a short hop from LGA to PHL and any seat on th E190 is an upgrade from the usual dash 8.

2. Sean Colahan
    Original Member

Sean Colahan Gold Member

Status Points:
    LOVE the E-190!! To answer your question 2A (the bulkhead first class E190 seat) has tons of legroom. It is my favorite seat on that plane. I am 6'1" and am very comfortable there. Obviously only thing is no floor space for bags during takeoff...but a worthwhile trade off in my opinion.

3. DeacFlyer1
    Original Member

DeacFlyer1 Silver Member

Status Points:
    I think he's asking about row 1 (seats D & F) since he's traveling with his gf (since he said he normally is a row 2 guy but not this time).

I was in 1F on DFW-PHL a couple months ago. I'm 6'2, and it was not super comfortable. For LGA-PHL it's going to be fine for you, but I don't recommend it if you are somewhat tall for a longer flight.

4. JetsettingEric
    Original Member

JetsettingEric Silver Member

Status Points:
    Sean - I agree with you that I love 2A as well.

DeacFlyer - thanks for the color, exactly what i was looking for.