Dunkin' Perks Rewards

Discussion in 'Other Loyalty Programs' started by yaychemistry, May 22, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. yaychemistry

yaychemistry Silver Member

Status Points:
    Thought that Dunkin' Perks Rewards could use a thread.

Here's how it works:
    Buy a rechargeable gift card and register it at dunkindonuts.com. For every $20 you spend you get $1 in Dunkin' Dollar sent in the mail. If you set your card up to autorecharge at the website and it successfully autorecharged in the calendar month - then you receive $2 Dunkin Dollars for every $20 you spend on the card. I autorecharge with my mileage c.c. so I earn miles.

They send these things snail mail, and probably at a bulk rate... earned my reward for April and still hasn't shown up in the mail (although I did get a confirmation email).

You also get a certificate for a free coffee on your birthday. And I got a postcard yesterday for a free drink just for signing up.

Seems to be a decent loyalty program for serial coffee drinkers (like myself). And there are other periodic promotions like this current one: Spend $20 on your card between May 19-25th and get $5 Dunkin' Dollars.

gleff, sobore and (deleted member) like this.
  2. Canarsie
    Original Member

Canarsie Gold Member

Status Points:
    I am a member of this loyalty program.

While it costs nothing to be a member, I find the program overall rather useless — but that is just me...

Gargoyle likes this.
  3. yaychemistry

yaychemistry Silver Member

Status Points:
    Sure, it depends on your spending/coffee habits. For me, I easily spend $20/month on Dunkin donuts on my way to work in the morning, so to get $2 back each month (that's 10%!) is great.

This program is just like any other program. If you fly once every 3 years on LCCs, then a mile program doesn't have that much value to you either.

mailbroad likes this.