dumb question? How do i view statements for previous stays online?

Discussion in 'Marriott | Rewards' started by gobluetwo, Mar 22, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. gobluetwo
    Original Member

gobluetwo Silver Member

Status Points:
    This might be a stupid question, but how do you view statements from previous stays online in your marriott rewards account? I can't seem to find this anywhere. Are the only ways to get your bill at the hotel or via eFolio? This seems annoying.

Chimpy likes this.
  2. ab3i
    Original Member

ab3i Silver Member

Status Points:
    unfortunately, that is how it is. The website only allows you to view 'reward activity' and will list out your stay and associated point earning. I always have an eFolio emailed to me which just goes into a folder in case i need to check it later on.

3. travelingmore
    Original Member

travelingmore Gold Member

Status Points:
    I too don't like that it takes 2-3 days for me to receive an emailed eFolio. To be sure that you do get it, go to Edit Email Preferences in your Marriott account profile, and check "eFolio". It says that it will be emailed within 72 hours of check-out and is not available in all countries.

Chimpy likes this.
  4. gobluetwo
    Original Member

gobluetwo Silver Member

Status Points:
    Ok, guess it wasn't so stupid after all! It's been a few years since I stayed at Marriotts frequently, so this is a bit of a downer since I can actually download PDF's of my bills on the Hilton site. I do have the eFolio option checked from a stay last week, but no email yet. I checked out without getting an updated bill, so need this to submit my expenses.

Thanks, ab3i and travelingmore!

Chimpy likes this.