DSU question

Discussion in 'Hyatt | Gold Passport' started by travelpye, Feb 20, 2016.  |  Print Topic

1. travelpye

travelpye Silver Member

Status Points:
    I am a new Diamond member. I asked to apply a DSU to a reservation a few weeks ago, but the number of DSUs available to me in my account did not decrease. Is this to be expected? Does the number decrease only after stay is completed?

More details: I called and asked to apply a DSU to a reservation as I made some modifications to it a few weeks ago. The agent said she would "put in the request" to the hotel. My reservation now shows up modified correctly (I had to reduce length of stay) and as if my party is now in two sea partake King rooms though only being charged for one. I think that might mean I am reserved for a suite or at least connecting rooms except that my number of DSUs in my account is still the same, as if I have not used one. is that how it should appear?

Thank you!

Pizzaman likes this.
  2. Hyatt Gold Passport Concierge
    Original Member

Hyatt Gold Passport Concierge Official Representative

Status Points:
    Good Afternoon travelpye,

Normally, as soon as you use a Diamond Suite Upgrade award it is decreased in you award details but at this time we are having a glitch in our online system connecting to our Gold Passport application. This will be corrected by March 1st, when you receive your 4 new Diamond Suite Upgrades. Let us know if you need any other assistance at this time.

Warm regards,
    Drew D.-Guest Relations Associate

travelpye and Pizzaman like this.
  3. travelpye

travelpye Silver Member

Status Points:

Thank you!