Drunk flyer urinates in plane aisle

Discussion in 'Other Airlines | Asia/Australia' started by sobore, Jun 29, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. sobore
    Original Member

sobore Gold Member

Status Points:
    http://www.nzherald.co.nz/travel/news/article.cfm?c_id=7&objectid=10735146

A drunk New Zealand passenger urinated in the aisle of a Jetstar aircraft - spraying one man and soaking a woman's scarf - but was allowed to leave the flight with only a warning.
    The man, travelling from Auckland to Singapore two days ago, emptied his bladder about six hours into the 11-hour flight.

Passenger Amos Chapple said: "I hear this sound of running water and then I hear a guy going 'No, no, no, what the hell is wrong with you?'
    "And there's this guy pissing in the aisle, waving back and forth."

The man urinated on to the aircraft carpet, a man's leg, and a woman's scarf.
    "Everyone was yelling at him and he slowly became aware that he was being uncouth. He pulled up ... and wobbled back to the other end of the plane."

The man and a friend were seen drinking whisky before take-off.
    "Him and the mate were sitting there and mixing it in Burger King cups. Six hours later they were catatonic," Mr Chapple said.

druiddation likes this.
  2. Rambuster
    Original Member

Rambuster Silver Member

Status Points:
    Unbelievable they did not call the police?
    I am sure the Singapore authorities would have found a nice place for him inside Changi prison !

LETTERBOY likes this.
  3. sobore
    Original Member

sobore Gold Member

Status Points:
    It's surprising the police did not get involved and no mention of him being banned from ever flying again.:confused:

4. Man urinates on girl mid-flight

This is sick! Airport security should be doing something about this. A drunk teen?! Unbelievable! This calls for some serious disciplinary actions! Airport personnel are suppose to be strict, they can't afford to be lax nowadays!

LETTERBOY likes this.