Doyle’s new luxury hotel suite largest in London

Discussion in 'Luxury Hotels' started by uggboy, Jan 15, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. uggboy
    Original Member

uggboy Gold Member

Status Points:
    Doyle’s new luxury hotel suite largest in London

[​IMG]

It's a competitive market for suites in London right now, with demand soaring and the choices growing too, it's great to see that an Irish hotel chain gets on the act and can muscle into this lucrative market which usually is dominated by more established luxury players. :)

Kalboz and Newscience like this.
  2. Kalboz
    Original Member

Kalboz Gold Member

Status Points:
    Looks like the White House :)

uggboy likes this.
  3. uggboy
    Original Member

uggboy Gold Member

Status Points:
    Well recognized, the only difference is you don't have to be president to stay in there. Thanks, Kalboz. :)

Kalboz likes this.
  4. colt245

colt245 Silver Member

Status Points:
    you might not have to be President to stay there but it has a hefty price tag per night, so you probably need to have a bank account bursting at the seams, but it does look pretty amazing!

uggboy likes this.
  5. uggboy
    Original Member

uggboy Gold Member

Status Points:
    It's indeed a beautiful development and surely adds value to the London luxury scene in the future. Regarding the cost, indeed a well stocked bank account is the preferred way to go on this one, but I'm sure many clients who book such suites haven't any trouble with this.

colt245 likes this.
  6. colt245

colt245 Silver Member

Status Points:
    I couldn't even begin to imagine what it could be like to spent £2,000 a night for a hotel...I hope they get complimentary breakfast. I think at the moment I would rather spend the 2K on a luxurious holiday for 2weeks somewhere :)

uggboy likes this.
  7. uggboy
    Original Member

uggboy Gold Member

Status Points:
    That's what I thought too, a luxurious hotel would be great, especially when seeing the price of 2K a night here in this suite. While I've nothing against such suite developments, for me personally 2K a night, it's not gonna happen, more like a nice hotel for a week in a warmer climate. Having said this, London remains one of our all-time favorite cities to visit in Europe beside Florence and some others. As the phrase goes, "London is the city of life, people who are tired of London are tired of life". I couldn't have said it better.:)

colt245 likes this.
  8. Price123

Price123 Silver Member

Status Points:
    The price isn't bad for a 3-bed suite in London (not that it's in my league but many hotels would cost half this for 3 standard rooms). I wonder what the service is like - looks better value than the IC Park Lane on many nights. Also, would be pretty sure that 180 square metres is not the largest suite in London. At first thought, the Hyatt's Presidential suite is 368 square metres, the Hyatt's Royal Suite is a little larger (easy to get lost in) and the Savoy's Royal suite is 325 square metres.

Maybe I misunderstand, is the new suite the largest from the Doyle Collection?

uggboy likes this.
  9. uggboy
    Original Member

uggboy Gold Member

Status Points:
    They write something like this regarding the size of the suite:

10. TRAVELSIG
    Original Member

TRAVELSIG Gold Member

Status Points:
    Thanks uggboy for posting.

I think there is a typo where they say the expansion is 500 000 EUR? If they only spent four hundred thousand pounds for all that I have a few friends who want to give their builders a call for help right away!

uggboy likes this.
  11. uggboy
    Original Member

uggboy Gold Member

Status Points:
    Yes, there's a big chance it's a typo.

TRAVELSIG likes this.