Double RDM Promo - Fly JL's Boeing 787 SAN/BOS-NRT in J or Select Y Fares

Discussion in 'American Airlines | AAdvantage' started by DestinationDavid, Sep 13, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. DestinationDavid
    Original Member

DestinationDavid Milepoint Guide

Status Points:
    LINK.

Offer:

Fly U.S. to Tokyo. And, Earn Double Miles.

Ready to experience luxurious travel? Then, book your next nonstop trip from San Diego or Boston to Tokyo and prepare to fly on a Boeing 787 Dreamliner aircraft. Enjoy a comfortable journey across the Pacific on an aircraft with advanced technology and an innovative cabin environment with larger windows and new lighting features.

And, you will earn double miles for all Business Class and select Economy Class fares purchased between San Diego or Boston and Tokyo Narita.

Offer Dates:
    December 2, 2012 through February 28, 2013

Promotion Code:
    SANTY

Terms and Conditions:

AAdvantage double mile offer is valid on Japan Airlines operated nonstop flights for travel between SAN and NRT or BOS and NRT, December 2, 2012, through February 28, 2013. Includes travel on codeshare flights marketed by American Airlines and operated by Japan Airlines (booked under the AA flight number). Offer applies only to AAdvantage members who purchase and fly on purchased, published Business Class fares booked in J, R, D or I; Economy Class fares booked in Y, W, B, H, K, M, L, V or S on American Airlines marketed flights; Business Class fares booked in J, C, D, X or I; Economy Class fares booked in Y, W, B, E, H, K, M, L, V or S on Japan Airlines operated flights. Bonus miles do not count toward elite status qualification or Million Miler status. Double miles will be calculated at 100% of the base miles earned. Registration prior to travel is required.

2. DestinationDavid
    Original Member

DestinationDavid Milepoint Guide

Status Points:
    If anyone decides to take up this offer, let me know. I'm flying BOS-NRT in December. :)

wrxmom likes this.