Double PQM's on shuttle flights

Discussion in 'US Airways | Dividend Miles' started by kellio, Sep 4, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. kellio
    Original Member

kellio Gold Member

Status Points:
    javacodeguy, John777 and mht_flyer like this.
  2. Sean Colahan
    Original Member

Sean Colahan Gold Member

Status Points:
    SWEET!!! I have 2 shuttle round trips coming up. Will be nice to end up with 2000 PQM's afterwords. Hmmm....does MR'ing the shuttle make sence?

3. javacodeguy

javacodeguy Gold Member

Status Points:
    With DEQM the CPM goes to 25.7 for DCA-LGA, which is pretty horrible DCA-BOS is at 8.25 and LGA-BOS can be gotten for 7.45. Both are a bit better, but I wouldn't call either MR worthy. Unless you can find better flights than I did after a symbol Matrix search, I wouldn't jump on this just for the miles.

EDIT: Forgot about 500 mile minimum. If you get the minimum and it doubles the minimum then for DCA-BOS it's at 5.9 CPM. Almost tempting and can't see any reason why you wouldn't get your 500 mile minimum doubled. 2000 PQM per RT is pretty good for a ~$120 couple hour journey.

4. Sean Colahan
    Original Member

Sean Colahan Gold Member

Status Points:
    It might make sense if you could get sub $150 round trip and needed to top off an account.

5. JetsettingEric
    Original Member

JetsettingEric Silver Member

Status Points:
    Does this work on connections? E.g. LGA-DCA-PHX.. do i get double PQM on the LGA-DCA leg?

6. Sean Colahan
    Original Member

Sean Colahan Gold Member

Status Points:
    It does work for connecting flights per the T&C's from US Airways, though you only get double on the shuttle flight. You would get regular credit on the DCA-PHX leg.