Double Miles: PDX or SEA to Select Destinations

Discussion in 'Alaska Airlines | Mileage Plan' started by dgreen12, Mar 8, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. dgreen12
    Original Member

dgreen12 Silver Member

Status Points:
    jackal and sniklec like this.
  2. sniklec
    Original Member

sniklec Silver Member

Status Points:
    jackal likes this.
  3. Dang! Daughter and I are heading SEA-AUS - on May 27 [​IMG]. The most recent in a number of "just missed" double miles promotions for me in the past year.

jackal and dgreen12 like this.
  4. beckoa
    Original Member

beckoa Gold Member

Status Points:
    Or is AA matching AS... hmm [​IMG]

5. CDKing
    Original Member

CDKing Gold Member

Status Points:
    Looks almost exactly like all the PDX quarterly promos last year. My thoughts is they both working together on this promo to promote the partnership. Remember last year when both DL and AS offered double miles when you flew both airlines with a 24 hour period

6. Cody
    Original Member

Cody Silver Member

Status Points:
    Does anyone know how this works for flights from ANC to IAH? It's sometimes described as "non-stop" although it technically stops in Seattle without a plane change. Essentially it includes the SEA-IAH flight. I am guessing you'd get double miles for the SEA-IAH leg, but am unsure.

7. beckoa
    Original Member

beckoa Gold Member

Status Points:
    Interesting question, but you'd probably just get the SEA-IAH segment as you stated. I think I once did get a QX bonus years ago for a flight that continued on w/ the same flight number, but different city-pairs then in the promotion. Hence I sign up for all bonus programs [​IMG] [And I'll be on AS730 ANC-SEA next month... so if double miles happen I won't object]

Cody likes this.