Double Dip Deal: Combine Amex Offers With $9 Oneway Car Rentals

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Apr 8, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    Yesterday, Points, Miles, and Martinis wrote about about two new Amex Offers he found in his account. Unfortunately, I did not have them on any of my cards, so I assume it is pretty targeted right now. But, if you do have access to one/both of these Amex Offers, it can be a huge help in reducing out-of-pocket rental car costs this spring. Amex Offer The Amex Offer is for two rental car providers and at different amounts. National – Spend $250, get $25 back and expires 6/14/15 Enterprise - Spend $200, get $20 back and expires 6/14/15 Both of these offers present a great way to save 10% on your car rental amount, if it is right at the appropriate levels. Combined with any discounts or coupons, it should translate to some great savings. Not only that, but through the months of May and early June, it is not uncommon to see one week deals that can be something like $179 for a mid-size SUV. Log in to your American Express... The post Double Dip Deal: Combine Amex Offers With $9 Oneway Car Rentals appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...