Double AA miles from Hilton until 3/31 - must register

Discussion in 'Hilton | HHonors' started by kansaskeith, Jan 30, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. kansaskeith

kansaskeith Gold Member

Status Points:
    I just got this e-mail this morning, and promptly registered:

"Take off on your next flight award faster with Hilton HHonors™ and American Airlines. Sign up for this offer to earn double AAdvantage miles when you book and complete a stay by March 31, 2012 at participating hotels and resorts within the Hilton Worldwide portfolio.* Be sure to select American Airlines as your preferred Double Dip® Points & Miles Partner in your HHonors profile to qualify for this offer. Earn double the rewards and get to experiences worth sharing faster than ever."

When I registered I noticed the days for the elgible stays are Jan. 2 - March 31, so hope this isn't month-old news. It seemed news to me.

Here's the registration link if someone needs it: https://hiltonhhonors.com/processLanding6.aspx?lp=aadvantage

Switch2, Skypath, Horse and 3 others like this.
  2. tondoleo
    Original Member

tondoleo Gold Member

Status Points:
    I just received the email too. I found it odd that the message arrived 28 days into the promotion.

3. MDDCFlyer

MDDCFlyer Silver Member

Status Points:
    Just received it as well. Not the best or promotion - I'll still stick with bmi as long as they are alive.

4. Princess Fiona
    Original Member

Princess Fiona Silver Member

Status Points:
    Thankyou for posting :)
    I have 3 stays within that timeframe and am just starting to build up AA miles

Sent from my iPhone using milepoint

Horse likes this.
  5. Jenny & Curt
    Original Member

Jenny & Curt Gold Member

Status Points: