Don't want to sound like a scratched long play... but...

Discussion in 'Feedback/Support/Suggestions' started by Gaucho, Apr 28, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. Gaucho
    Original Member

Gaucho Gold Member

Status Points:
    OK, so I’ve dated myself with my metaphor related to vinyl records.... but, seriously, the weeks pass and pass (and pass) and we still :( don’t have notice about sub-forums, at least not for the Destination Travel section.

I will say again...the Argentina and Brazil content producers really need this to get things tidy, organized and most importantly, become truly useful for all visitors here.... How much longer do we have to wait..???? :mad:

Please, don’t take this the wrong way, and I realize I’m not the most patient guy around these forums... but, I think that a decision is quite overdo.

Cheers from Buenos Aires,
    Gaucho

Freddie Listo and Gargoyle like this.
  2. Gargoyle
    Original Member

Gargoyle Milepoint Guide

Status Points:
    you young kids with your newfangled high tech toys are so impatient. Those of us who grew up with wax cylinders, which take much longer to load than those fancy vinyl records, are used to taking it slooooow. We aren't good with rapid changes.

:eek:

Gaucho and Freddie Listo like this.
  3. ACMM
    Original Member

ACMM Gold Member

Status Points:
    I think he has a point however?

Gaucho and Freddie Listo like this.
  4. Freddie Listo
    Original Member

Freddie Listo Gold Member

Status Points:
    Wax cylinders? Wow! You HAVE come a long way since you once chiseled things in stone! Oh, wait . . . ;)

Gaucho, Chimpy and Gargoyle like this.
  5. Gargoyle
    Original Member

Gargoyle Milepoint Guide

Status Points:
    He definitely does. I understand Randy's considerations of planning for the long term, but things also are past due to get rolling- time to figure it out and kick it in gear.
    Actually I'm moving backwards in time.

Gaucho, Chimpy and Freddie Listo like this.