Don’t Cancel Your Citi Executive AAdvantage Card Yet!

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Apr 27, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    The best credit card bonus of 2014 had to be the 100,000 mile Citi Executive AAdvantage card. Sure, it came with a $450 annual fee that was not waived, but it also gave a $200 statement credit as well as Admiral Club access and the 100,000 AA miles. Many people got 2 of these cards, others received 3, 4 or even more of this card to pad their AA accounts. But, now the last batch of those cards are getting ready to come due with another annual fee or have already had them post. I know I am canceling my card as I now have access to oneworld lounges thanks to my newly minted Air Berlin status (From Zero To Gold In 7 Hours – Status Matching For oneworld Sapphire) and the card really does not give me anything else of value. Don’t Cancel Your Citi Executive AAdvantage Card Yet! However, before you canceling the card, you may want to take advantage of a new feature that has just been added... The post Don’t Cancel Your Citi Executive AAdvantage Card Yet! appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...