Don’t be such an a**hole, Mr. Passenger

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by Prior2Boarding, Sep 17, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. Prior2Boarding

Prior2Boarding New Member

Status Points:
    Three nights ago, while on an American Airlines flight from DFW to BWI (AA 1388), I was quietly listening to music from my iPhone until a passenger started to treat the flight attendant like a dog. I won’t post what I think is the race or ethnicity of the individual but they looked and sounded foreign. When we first boarded the Mr. Passenger asked the FA for a drink, she politely told him that catering was still loading the plane and that he should wait until the flight was airborne. Once we were airborne and the FA was taking drink orders, she got to the passenger and he jumped to say “next time I want a drink, you get me a drink.”And that’s when Mr. Passenger started to be an asshole. The flight attendant politely explained the reason as to why he didn’t get a drink before take off and he then said “well I want one now.” So she took his order down and came back to him in the same order in which she took the orders. He was seated in the 5th row of the first class cabin, I was seated on the opposite side of his [...] The post Don’t be such an a**hole, Mr. Passenger appeared first on Fly2Travel.

Continue reading...