Does United Need a new CEO? Stock craters-relations with pax ultratoxic

Discussion in 'American Airlines | AAdvantage' started by ahappyelite, Aug 10, 2017.  |  Print Topic

1. ahappyelite

ahappyelite Silver Member

Status Points:
    United sinking again today $82 and change in June, $65 now. United has gone all in that the deck is so stacked in their favor they can taunt and abuse passengers and create the turd of basic economy to secure a short term looting. If that strategy fails-and even Wall Street seems to have severe doubts, they will clearly need someone to take over who can at least mouth credible claims that the company cares about customers and actually spends a few minutes a month on service and value. If so, the current Algorithmic In Chief who comes from rail freight might have to stand down. Shed no tears, he will sky out with $20 million or so-the price of edible first class meals for hundreds of thousands. Maybe the new CEO can Spring for a first class mini muffin in lieu of pretzels.

2. Dublin_rfk

Dublin_rfk Gold Member

Status Points:
    I'll buy at $60!

3. ahappyelite

Status Points:
    A cursory glance of a couple of routes shows: unscientific of course
    A. A lot of empty seats relatively close in
    B. $40 air fares on some UAL routes. Their is no good will firewall at all. None.
    America wants low airfares and reasonable treatment.
    The cartel has been confederating to offer high fares and a crappy product.
    Sorry I did not purposely post on AA but it's really all one cartel anyway.

4. HeathrowGuy
    Original Member

HeathrowGuy Gold Member

Status Points:
    You'll be happier felching instead of spamming the forums, believe me.

Sent from my LG-H918 using InsideFlyer mobile app

5. ahappyelite

Status Points:
    Speaking of felching. I would never hang out with the airline execs who destroyed our air travel system-usually try to make the homecoming at a federal minimum security prison that weekend. Perhaps having a select group fawn over them gives them the idea they are not despicable. But their unfettered greed and myopia should be criminalized. Who's felching who?