Do you use (or like) Apple Pay? I don’t.

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by Prior2Boarding, Nov 1, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. Prior2Boarding

Prior2Boarding New Member

Apple recently released “Apple Pay” for their iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad Air 2 and iPad mini 3 devices. The Apple Pay feature allows you to pay for your purchases by using your cell phone. Which sounds pretty neat, right? As neat as it may sound, I still prefer to use physical (tangible) credit cards. I just feel like that method is more secure and handy than having my phone out to pay. Mostly because I am skeptical of security measures when it comes to new technology. And yes, I do know that this isn’t technically “new.” I mean, I use my phone to pay at starbucks and I honestly believe it’s more of a hassle to pay with my phone than to just to whip out a credit card and swiping it. But maybe I’m just too critical of change. Apple’s competitor, CurrentC, was hacked earlier this week. Maybe they don’t have the technology and encryption or whatever that Apple does… but regardless of the reason, I still think this technology is ‘new’ in the sense that it has only recently received momentum. I’m making progress though. I added my Citi AAdvantage Platinum credit card from Citi to [...]
    The post Do you use (or like) Apple Pay? I don’t. appeared first on Fly2Travel.

The post Do you use (or like) Apple Pay? I don’t. appeared first on Prior2Boarding.

Continue reading...