Do You Leave Your Luggage Unattended In Airline Lounges?

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jun 20, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    Reader Jason emailed me the following question, which got me thinking: "I don't know if this question was asked, but I was wondering when you are in the airport lounges do you leave you bag unattended? Say, while you are grabbing a drink or food or using the restroom? Does your policy/view change if the lounge is empty? Full? A contract lounge?" I don't think there's a single right answer here, and even as I try to rationalize my approach, I realize it's not totally consistent. There's a balance for me between recognizing that just about all my life's possessions are in my carry-ons, and at the same time not being completely paranoid. What I realize, as I consider my logic, is that my willingness to leave bags unattended does depend on the type of lounge it is... which admittedly is at least somewhat without merit. The post Do You Leave Your Luggage Unattended In Airline Lounges? appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...