Do you know of an easy way to extend Virgin America elevate points?

Discussion in 'Virgin America | Elevate' started by SFOPeter, Sep 23, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. SFOPeter
    Original Member

SFOPeter Silver Member

Status Points:
    My son's points expire in a week... does anyone know of an easy way to extend the points? Would rather not rent a hotel room or rent a car. :) Many thanks!

2. FrugalAsianMan

FrugalAsianMan Silver Member

Status Points:
    Have him register an account at Topguest.com and Foursquare.com. (He probably already has Foursquare..)
    Then just go to Topguest.com and link his Foursquare account and his Virgin Elevate number. Next, all he has to do is check into Virgin America on foursquare and he'll automatically earn 25 Virgin Elevate points. That should extend his Elevate points another 18 months.

He can check into Virgin America once a day using this method to earn 25 points. But just one time is good enough for the extension. Best part is that this is all free and incredibly easy to do. (Note: foursquare doesn't gps require you to be somewhere in order to check in..)

This offer is going to valid till December 31, 2012, when VA is scheduled to terminate its relationship w/ Topguest.

3. SFOPeter
    Original Member

SFOPeter Silver Member

Status Points:
    There's a bug on the TopGuest registration. I registered for some points with another partner, but am worried they won't post in time. So I bought 500 miles for $26 on his account, I hope that purchasing miles is a "qualifying activity". :) Thanks for taking the time to help.