Do You Know More Than The Airline and Hotel Representatives?

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Nov 8, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    People that are really interested in the miles and points part of travel often know quite a bit about it and we like to share that knowledge with others – even when it sounds a little overwhelming. I mean, try talking to a family member about the various airline currencies and award charts and sweet spots and watch their eyes just glaze over and find a reason to go to the bathroom or something. I have friends that still wonder how I am elite in foreign airline programs and why I would want to do that. Do You Know More Than The Reps? That same knowledge (and obsession) can also make us more informed than the airline and hotel employees that we may interact with in our travels. I recently was speaking with some management level people at an airline and they were trying to sell me on the virtues of their airline. I began to ask them some questions about a particular portion of the program that I was wanting... The post Do You Know More Than The Airline and Hotel Representatives? appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...