Do you have your digital Priority Pass card yet? Get it now!

Discussion in 'General Discussion | Travel' started by NYCUA1K, Oct 28, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. NYCUA1K

NYCUA1K Gold Member

Status Points:
    Priority Pass just underwent a face lift, which includes revamping their website and issuing a digital/mobile PP card, which is cool. First, follow the steps below AND THEN (only then) launch the PP app on your smartphone and it will automatically update to the latest version, with your new info and digital card and just ready to use:

========================================================================
    We are delighted to announce our refreshed Priority Pass offering which reflects the evolving needs of Members and how they prefer to travel. As a Priority Pass Member you are now entitled to the following benefits via both our new website and smartphone app:
    • Access the Digital Membership Card – providing digital access to the majority of our 850+ lounges
    • Review and update your personal details online
    • View your personal lounge visit history
    • Rate the lounges that you have visited
    • Provide you up to date information on new lounges joining the program
    • A new smartphone app available for Android, Blackberry, iOS and Amazon Kindle

To make the most of these new features, and because we have updated the security of your personal Priority Pass online account you will first need to migrate your account at prioritypass.com using the simple step by step process below:
    [​IMG]

1. Visit prioritypass.com and click on LOG IN in the top right hand corner.

2. Select Using my MEMBERSHIP NUMBER & PASSWORD.

3. Enter your membership number: 142xxxxx.

4. Enter the password you used when logging in to the old website.

5. Click LOG IN.

6. If you have forgotten your password please click here.

7. You will then be asked to create a Username, which must be a minimum of 8 alphanumeric characters. If this Username is already in use you will be asked to provide an alternative.

8. Once the Username is confirmed you must then create a new Password, which again must be a minimum of 8 alphanumeric characters.

9. Please choose a security question from the drop down list, followed by the correct answer.

10. Finally, enter your email address.

11. Click on Update My Log In Details. The account update is now complete and you will be able to log in to your personal account and access the additional benefits now available, including the Digital Membership Card.

NOTE: The above process should be completed at prioritypass.com before logging in to the new smartphone app. The Username and Password you create should then be used to log in going forward. You will no longer be able to use your membership number to log in.

iolaire and marcwint55 like this.
  2. chitownflyer
    Original Member

chitownflyer Silver Member

Status Points:
    I have Priority pass select via AMEX Surpass. When I visit the page, I see I may access lounges. Is there a fee that must be paid to access a lounge due to only having the Select card, and where may this be found?

3. Laptop Nomad

Laptop Nomad Silver Member

Status Points:
    Only if you take in a guest for $27.00.

4. Zomby Woof

Zomby Woof Silver Member

Status Points:
    I don't think the AMEX Surpass free Priority Pass gives you a free lounge pass. I think it is still $27. AMEX Plat gets you Priority Pass w/free lounge for pass holder and $27 for a guest. I think Citi Prestige gets you a Priority Pass with free lounge access for member and a guest.

anileze and iolaire like this.
  5. anileze

anileze Gold Member

Status Points:

6. ACMM
    Original Member

ACMM Gold Member

Status Points:
    It all depends on which ax card and priority pass deal I guess. In Canada I get the PP No Charge and guest comes in free. I think the USA is different.

7. NYCUA1K

NYCUA1K Gold Member

Status Points:
    Priority Pass Select that's obtained through the AMEX Business Platinum (I suspect this is also true for the non-business Platinum card) comes with free lounge access, and I know this for sure. One pays only if one brings in a guest, in which case it is $27 per guess, but the member pays nothing.