DL SM is *best in class*

Discussion in 'Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles' started by redtailshark, Jan 13, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. redtailshark

redtailshark Silver Member

Status Points:
    Sometimes, one needs the predictable, the ritualistic, to anchor oneself in the day.

Nothing in particular has provoked this observation today. I log onto DL.COM and - rollover has occurred, my 1k SM customer relations miles were deposited correctly, no seat shifting or sched disruptions have appeared - yet - on my giant TATL FD itin.

But in view of the constant demand here on MP, I thought I'd provide the necessary entertainment. Let's say in view of the ongoing massive program devaluation and fleecing of the SM Medallion members, we need a reminder.

Et... voila!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oh9nD9IBkhg

Disappointingly, in this video, he doesn't actually say BIC.

But he does say... "The flexibility to use those miles when and where you want..." Muahahaha! Yes, for 635k from PHL to FCO. Not all of which was in J.

2. Handleman20

Handleman20 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Now I can say with confidence that the day has officially begun.

redtailshark likes this.
  3. katstarr

katstarr Gold Member

Status Points:
    huh?

Handleman20 and YULtide like this.
  4. DTWBOB

DTWBOB Silver Member

Status Points:
    If Delta is BIC, I wonder what ranks below it and why?

It's all in where you set your baseline, mine is PMNW and being able to use miles for upgrades on flights expected to be elite heavy and it usually worked -- except for one flight where there was one empty seat up front..

DTWBOB