DL Skymiles - Q1 Earnings

Discussion in 'Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles' started by jparker, Mar 29, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. jparker

jparker Silver Member

Status Points:
    I just did my first quarter recap for my Delta account and have already earned Diamond status for next year and over 183,000 redeemable miles YTD. If you want to see how I did it, my recap is posted at http://notefromtheroad.com/2012/03/29/delta-skymiles-q1-earnings/

Bottom line is that I fly a lot and I can put a lot of business expense through my Delta Platinum AMEX and my new Delta Reserve Business AMEX. But, I have been more diligent this year in paying attention to bonus opportunities.

Delta miles may be hard to redeem but there are lots of ways to earn them.

Jason

2. cwpfly

cwpfly Silver Member

Status Points:
    It is great that you have re-qualified so early with the MQM rollover and the Amex spend bonus - congratulations. At this point in the year, I think it be a great time to see if you could get status on a second airline/alliance. I mean, if I were done with Delta at this point, I would consider how many SkyMiles, The Official Frequent Flyer Mile of the Weimar Republic, TM I would want to keep adding until I learned more about the much rumored upcoming changes.

But again, congratulations - really! :)