DL AE spend met how long for MQMs to show?

Discussion in 'American Express | Membership Rewards' started by TravelBear, Dec 20, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. TravelBear

TravelBear Gold Member

Status Points:
    Just got my AE statement and it said I met the spend for the extra MQMs. How long before it shows usually?

2. Stils

Stils Silver Member

Status Points:
    The MQMs won't post until the statement closes. Don't worry though the MQMs will still count towards your 2013 MQM earning from what I understand.
    edit: You'll most likely get more responses in the DL forum but maybe not.

TravelBear likes this.
  3. MSPeconomist
    Original Member

MSPeconomist Gold Member

Status Points:
    If you have the Reserve card, you must decide whether to keep or gift the MQMs. The RDMs post immediately, but you have about 90 days yo select what to do with the MQMs. If you select to keep them, they will appear in your account immediately but you must make the selectip or wait about three months to get them by default. Nevertheless, they will still count for the year in which they were earned.

4. TravelBear

TravelBear Gold Member

Status Points:
    It's not the reserve. The MQMs are MINE, all MINE!!

The statement close on the 19th and on the statement is says congrats that I met the threshold spend.

Stils likes this.
  5. Stils

Stils Silver Member

Status Points:
    Sorry I kind of answered a question that you didn't ask. Reading comprehension fail! It should only take a couple of days at most for the MQMs to post after your statement closes. I would be pretty surprised if they don't post by Christmas. I'd be surprised if they don't post by Monday.

TravelBear likes this.
  6. TravelBear

TravelBear Gold Member

Status Points:
    Just checked my sky miles account and the MQMs and RDMs showed. So ~2 days after the statement closed.