Disney´s Typhoon Lagoon

Discussion in 'Other U.S. Destinations' started by Gaucho, Feb 22, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. Gaucho
    Original Member

Gaucho Gold Member

Going to be at this park with our two small kids, so Im looking into the details of some of the different attractions. I see that some of the "high voltage" attractions require a minimum height of 48 inches, but where Im still sort of unclear is how rides that are labeled "any height" will treat a 20 month old child.

Mind you, my little girl is tall for her age (36 inches) and is an accomplished swimmer - Mom took her to infant swimming school very early on... she will throw a fit if she sees her big brother getting on rides and she just standing on the sidelines.... I will have enough work explaining to our son who is only 42 inches tall that he will miss out on the 48 inch minumum rides, so Im hoping that we will be able to get our daughter on at least a couple of the more "active" attractions.

Any experiences with this at the Disney water parks...?

Alex / Gaucho
  2. safetymom
    Original Member

safetymom Silver Member

Alex, when are you going? The Ketchakiddie Creek area would be great for your youngest one. Blizzard Beach has a play area for the young kids also.