Discounted US Airways First Class Awards To South America

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Aug 10, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    There seems to be a situation whereby US Airways Dividend Miles is pricing American first class awards to South America at the business class level when booking on usairways.com. As you can see based on the award chart, US Airways charges 100,000 miles for roundtrip business class between the US and South America, and 125,000 miles for roundtrip first class. And those prices are correctly applied by phone, so if you call you'll be quoted those prices. However, if you go onto usairways.com and search for American first class award space to South America, you'll see that it prices at the business class level. The post Discounted US Airways First Class Awards To South America appeared first on One Mile at a Time. Comments@ Bill n DC — Have you used the American site to check ... by luckyWe'll I think US Airways has got wind of this. I can't get ... by Bill n DCRelated StoriesAmerican & US Airways Cross-Fleeting — Why It Drives Me CrazyAmEx Membership Rewards Points Are Incredibly Valuable100% Bonus On Purchased US Airways Miles (Targeted)

Continue reading...