Disaster Relief

Discussion in 'Hyatt | Gold Passport' started by Hyatt Gold Passport Concierge, May 23, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. Hyatt Gold Passport Concierge
    Original Member

Hyatt Gold Passport Concierge Official Representative

Status Points:
    Dear MilePoint community,

Hyatt joins with the American Red Cross to support the communities affected by the massive tornado in Oklahoma. We invite you to support our response efforts by donating your Hyatt Gold Passport® points. Each 5,000 point donation results in a $25 USD gift to the American Red Cross. To donate your points, please call Hyatt Gold Passport Customer Service toll free at +1.800.228.3360 in the U.S. and Canada or +1.402.593.8615 when outside the U.S. and Canada.

If you’d prefer to make a cash donation, please visit http://american.redcross.org/hyatt-pub. Hyatt is donating $50,000 to the American Red Cross and pledges to match total donations of points and cash through June 30, 2013 – up to $25,000.

We thank you for teaming up with Hyatt and the American Red Cross to rebuild communities where our associates, guests and neighbors have been affected by this disaster.

For more information, please visit http://hyatt.com/disasterrelief.

Safe travels,

2. tommy777
    Original Member

tommy777 Co-founder

Status Points:
    Great initiative. I'm in with 20K points.

Katie Costello and karung99 like this.
  3. Hyatt Gold Passport Concierge
    Original Member

Hyatt Gold Passport Concierge Official Representative

Status Points:
    If you would like to PM your Gold Passport account details, I can get your point donation processed for you.

4. karung99
    Original Member

karung99 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Great start Tommy, I'm not as GP rich as you, so I'm donating $50 or equal to 10K points.

Katie Costello and skyvan like this.