Disappointed with Vayama

Discussion in 'General Discussion | Travel' started by Yavamos, Jun 28, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. Yavamos

Yavamos Active Member

Status Points:
    Have booked international trips with them before, but have not run into this problem.
    I'm unable to obtain seat assignments on our United TATL flights even as a 1K - have called United, they can't access the seat map since it was booked as an Air Canada flight (I've done code-shares before, and haven't had this problem - we always fly UAL over the water so it is definitely a United flight), Air Canada also can not access the seat map, nor can Vayama (after several phone calls to all). The return is booked as Lufthansa, but again is a United TATL, can't get seat assignments for that one either. Ugh! Guess I won't be able to save hundreds by booking with Vayama anymore... it's just not worth not being able to get a secure acceptable seat assignment!

2. Yavamos

Yavamos Active Member

Status Points:
    Make that PLEASED with Vayama.... my last resort was an email to Customer Service, with low expectations of a reply. But within an hour or two I received a response - with Economy Plus seat assignments for the flights I requested. Thank you Vayama for coming through!