Direct AA flts between DFW and South Carolina

Discussion in 'American Airlines | AAdvantage' started by brecord, May 1, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. Hi. I am a newbie (to this site). I need info on preferably direct flights between DFW and South Carolina. I have been flying into Florence,SC- but flights are very limited. I would consider NC. Final destinations are Mullins, Cheraw and Bennettsville SC.

miles and smiles likes this.
  2. miles and smiles
    Original Member

miles and smiles Gold Member

Status Points:
    Welcome to MP, brecord.

There are a couple ways to find this info:
    AA publishes a complete timetable which you can download:
    http://www.aa.com/i18n/travelInform...cTimetable.jsp#one?anchorEvent=false&from=Nav
    AA offers non-stops between Dallas and Columbia, Greenvile-Spartanburg, Charleston, Charlotte and Raleigh. Charlotte and Columbia will be the closest for you.
    Another way to search for this information is to go to the website for the airport that interests you and find the list of available flights.
    Good luck.

gobluetwo and 2soonold like this.
  3. gobluetwo
    Original Member

gobluetwo Silver Member

Status Points:
    Looks like Fayetville, NC (FAY) is the next closest option for you, although the drives to the respective towns would be about 75% farther. The flights are non-stop, although limited. That flight timetable pdf is pretty handy! I've only ever used the United one.

4. Horse
    Original Member

Horse Gold Member

Status Points:
    Welcome to Milepoint, brecord. You came to the right place for a community who will be happy to help.

jerry a. laska likes this.
  5. DestinationDavid
    Original Member

DestinationDavid Milepoint Guide

Status Points:
    Let me join in those who are welcoming you to MP brecord! :)

Sadly, service to the Carolinas isn't one of AA's strong points. Which ever airport you end up selecting, you'll have a considerable drive afterward to get to your destination. As others have already provided you with great tools, let me just wish you good luck and hope that you continue seeking information on MilePoint and hopefully contributing some of your own!

6. THANKS EVERYONE FOR YOUR SUGGESTIONS!!! Miles and smiles, THANK YOU for the AA Flt schedule link, I had no idea it existed.

7. SC Flier
    Original Member

SC Flier Gold Member

Status Points:
    I think that FAY would be closer to the 3 towns than CAE. CLT might be closest to a couple of them, but that would come with trade-offs: potential added traffic problems and the need to probably arrive a bit earlier for checking in. Benefits at CLT are an increased number of flights and (depending on your viewpoint) MD-80s instead of RJs.

8. Illini_Fan
    Original Member

Illini_Fan Active Member

Status Points: